Friday, February 13, 2009

Lucky Friday the 13th



Good news today. I finally got up the nerve to pull out the instrument panel and behold all the instruments had been disconnected! I assume some earlier owner did this when the car was painted and the dash material replaced. With some trepidation, I consulted my wiring diagram and began hooking stuff up and testing. The warning light cluster worked, the fuel gauge worked, the tach worked, the backlighting worked! The clock doesn't seem to be working, but I actually have an original clock from my first Stag back in the 80's! Not sure about the temp reading yet...kinda erratic...but on the whole, a very satisfying day! The second picture is what my $200 Moss gift certificate bought. Can you identify all the tools?

No comments:

Web Site Counters
Radeon Video Cards