Monday, January 19, 2009

Hi to all you British car forum visitors!

Wow, the hits for this blog went up quite dramatically after I introduced myself on http://www.britishcarforum.com . Lots of Stag enthusiasts out there. Thanks to everyone who stopped by. As it turns out, Basil, who owns the forum, is a neighbor of mine! It's a Small World....

OK, on to business, it appears that the electrical problems are not as bad as I had feared. I think it's just a bad battery! I bought a Yellow top Optima back in October, but it was a refurbished one and is not holding a charge very well. I'll rob the one out of the Bugeye and see how it does, but I did get the horn to work, one window to move, the flashers to work, etc. And most importantly, the starter turns over! Yipee!

No comments:

Web Site Counters
Radeon Video Cards