Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What a difference a day makes (Trailer deck renewed)

Six new planks for the old trailer


Austin Powers is jealous!
The trailer is ready for the Stag, and I used the JB Weld on the rear brake line brackets. I used some small box end wrenches and bungees to keep pressure on while the epoxy sets up overnight. We'll see how they look in the morning. I also installed the rear seat. I'll have to rob the female seatbelt buckles from the hulk when I finally get the hardtop off. I also realized that the front seats don't have seatbelts installed either. After some digging through the spare parts, I found the hardware, but the hook that holds the shoulder part of the front belts up is not where it should be. A look at the hulk confirms this hook attached to the b-post, so I'll have to rob that as well. I have an appointment at the glass shop tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. I may even give the old girl a bath before taking her into town.

No comments:

Web Site Counters
Radeon Video Cards