Saturday, June 30, 2012

New stainless exhaust system coming

The Bugeye has been waiting for a new electrical harness for many years, and it was on my list to do next when I pranged the Stag's exhaust on the trailer ramps. Remarkably, they cost about the same (wires or exhaust). What to do; Bugeye or Stag, hmmm...
I bit the bullet and ordered a new stainless exhaust system from James Paddock today for the Stag. John asked if I would prefer small or large bore tailpipes. What do you think my answer was?
Sorry Sprite, you'll just have to wait a little longer.

2 comments:

RicardoThePest said...

My kit car special uses a Vitesse tank but the sender unit was missing so I've used a stag sender, what's the 3rd wire for on the stag sender unit (which I am using on mine), is it a fuel low warning light or reserve light etc? RicardoThePest

Unknown said...

Ricardo, i can't reply to you directly b/c you left no email, but in answer to your question; yes, the third wire is for a low fuel light.

Web Site Counters
Radeon Video Cards