Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Stalled out for now

For those who are wondering, the Stag sits just where it did in my last post...on the lift and ready for more work. The trouble is, we just bought a cabin up near the Colorado state line, and that's where I'm spending all my time off. I'm beginning to think I had better invest in a really good garage heater, b/c this winter may be the next time I get any free time at home to work on the old girl. She would be alot of fun on the 3 hour drive up the turquoise trail, past Santa Fe and the Ghost Ranch, though. Gotta keep hoping...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ross,

Just found your blog. I have nearly the same car, sapphire blue '73.

Mine has a Datsun Z straight six in it.....with SU's.

It has been on stands for nine years, but at last I am going to get it back on the road. Had it running for the first time in nine years yesterday.

Keep up the good work.

Kevin in Burbank, CA

Web Site Counters
Radeon Video Cards