Thursday, August 1, 2013

Inner Tie Rod End and Alignment Completely Complete

Since the summer is drawing to a close, and Michelle and I are trying to participate in the Moss Motors Challenge http://www.mossmotoring.com/challenge/ we decided to take the Stag back to Chet's one more time and just let them install the inner tie rod shims (and redo the alignment) instead of waiting for me to get enough time off to do it myself (I'd rather be driving that wrenching). There was also some play in one of the strut rod bushings which was apparently not fully seated. We dropped the car off yesterday at closing time and then I left for Memphis early this morning. Michelle picked the car up this afternoon between rainshowers and reports that it drives great. She did get notified by another driver that the brake lights are not working, though. Sigh.

No comments:

Web Site Counters
Radeon Video Cards