Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lift arrives

Yesterday afternoon, I finally picked up my two post lift at the Central Freight terminal in Albuquerque (I ordered it on December 31). They actually tried to give me two of them b/c some poor schmuck in Alabama's order got mixed in with mine. I noticed that there was too much hardware and the invoices and labels were checked, and I was thanked profusely. Anyway, Got it home last night, then unloaded it today. The tractor and loader came in handy once I separated the components. I tried to read the manual they sent, but it was a very bad translation from the Chinese, and I finally called the company I bought it from and they emailed me a new readable version. Got the two posts set up approximately where they will be in the garage. I hope to put in the concrete anchor bolts Saturday, and maybe even complete the installation and 220v wiring as well before heading back to work on Sunday.

No comments:

Web Site Counters
Radeon Video Cards