Friday, June 25, 2010

Home for a few days

Before
After
My sentence was commuted for a few wonderful days at home. I've been staying in my fifth wheel near Memphis for three of the hottest weeks ever, going through 757 Captain training. So nice to be at 7000' and in a dry climate for a change! Before I left, I was able to get the Bugeye, tractor and my daily driver (Ford Escape Hybrid) in the new garage. Eventually, I plan to put a lift in there and get the Stag running well enough to move it on to the lift and finish up. I'm getting too old for the creeper! Anyway, it's back to Memphis tuesday morning for another three weeks in hell, then actually flying in the plane with an instructor for another few weeks. Who knows when I'll get anything done on the Stag, but I'm not giving up. Above are the before and after pictures for the garage. See you in Autumn!

No comments:

Web Site Counters
Radeon Video Cards