Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Yesterday, I finally got some time to work on the car. I took the broken driver's side radius arm off of the blue Stag and my friend Bob did a nice welding job on it. You can see the weld line in the picture. Replaced it on the hulk, and now it's a roller again. That's a good thing b/c Michelle (my wife) wants her half of the garage back for the winter. The hulk will be rolled outside since it's about finished providing parts. I've got some new bushes on order for the project car, so installation of the radius arm on it will wait until later. Only show-stopper for the hulk right now is the driver's side electric window is halfway down, and there's not enough of the wiring harness left to hook up a battery to raise it. Back to the shop manual.

No comments:

Web Site Counters
Radeon Video Cards